Level: MQF Level 5
Course Duration: 2 Semesters
This course is intended for those individuals who are interested in obtaining skills in Rooms Division at Junior Management level.
This programme of study includes:
- Customer Relations Management
- Creativity, Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Industry Placement in Rooms Division
- Front Office Management
- Housekeeping Management
- Guest Relations and Complaint Handling
- Human Resources Management
- Marketing Management
- Revenue Management
- Rooms Division Management Shadowing
- Budgeting for Rooms Division
- Research Project in Tourism & Hospitality
Key Learning Outcomes
Exhibit sound ethical behaviour in the work place, excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
Apply knowledge and skills to effectively communicate with guests and colleagues in a professional manner.
Be responsible for handling verbal and written complaints.
Carry out key operational processes in both front office and housekeeping.
Apply revenue management theories to achieve maximum revenues in line with a budget.
Successful completion of Programme 3, Part 2 – Diploma in Rooms Division Operations (MQF Level 4)
Fields of Work
Reservations / Revenue Management