CALL FOR APPLICATION –2015-2016
STAFF TEACHING ASSIGNEMENT (STA)
The Erasmus University Charter awarded by the European Commission to the Institute of Tourism Studies gives the opportunity to Academic Staff to follow a period of Teaching in a Higher Educational Institution within a European Country.
Full-time Lecturers/ Assistant Lecturers can enhance their knowledge of teaching by applying under the scheme Staff Teaching Assignment – (STA).
RULES and CONDITIONS
- Only applications from lecturers teaching level 5 or upper during academic year 2015-2016 will be considered
- Handwritten application forms are NOT accepted.
- Applicants must submit an original copy and two photocopies (hard copies).
- Original copy must be signed by the applicant and the Interim Executive Director of ITS and dated accordingly.
- Applications should include a recent photo on the original copy.
- Applicants must attach 3 copies of the detailed teaching programme, which will include the learning outcomes and the appropriate lesson plans / presentations, with the application form.
- The teaching programme must be submitted - signed, stamped and dated by the host and home institutions
- The number of teaching hours is to be not less than 8 hours and the period of mobility is not less than one day and not more than 6 weeks
- The period of mobility is to be held between 2nd January 2016 and 31st May 2016.
- Preference will be given to applicants who apply for the first time.
- Interested candidates are to submit the application form and detailed Teaching Programme to Elaine Cordina Jones in Room 223.
- Applications are to be submitted between:
Monday 3rd August and by not later than Wednesday 7th October 2015 at 11.00am.
- Late applications will not be accepted.
- Grants will be provided to the participating applicants under the Erasmus+ Programme.
*The number of teaching days abroad can vary according to ITS requirements.
These activities are carried out with the support of the European Commission
|The Erasmus Charter for Higher Education||Information for ITS Students who wish to study/train abroad||Information for Students who wish to study at ITS through Erasmus+||Staff Mobility Programmes|