ERASMUS SECTORAL PROGRAMME
CALL FOR APPLICATION –2015-2016
STAFF TRAINING (STT)
The Erasmus+ University Extended Charter awarded by the European Commission to the Institute of Tourism Studies gives the opportunity to ALL STAFF AT ITS (full-time academic and administrative staff) to follow a period of training in a Higher Educational Institution or enterprise in another participating EU country.
RULES and CONDITIONS
- With reference to lecturers - only applications from lecturers teaching level 5 or upper during academic year 2015-2016 will be considered
- Handwritten application forms are NOT accepted.
- Applicants must submit an original copy and two photocopies (hard copies).
- Applications should include a recent photo on the original copy.
- 3 copies of a detailed work plan, proposing the daily activities outlining the key objectives of mobility (what the applicant expects to learn) must be submitted with the application form.
- The training plan must be signed, stamped and dated by the host and home institutions
- The period of training abroad must be not less than 2 working days and not more than two months.
- Interested candidates are to submit the application form and Work Plan by hand to
Elaine Cordina Jones in Room 223 between Monday 3rd August 2015 and by not later than
Wednesday 7th October 2015 at 11.00.
- All training periods must take place between 2nd January and 31st May 2016.
- Late applications are not accepted.
- Grants will be provided to the participating applicants under the Erasmus+ Sectoral Programme.
- Late applications will not be accepted.
- Grants will be provided to the participating applicants under the Erasmus+ Programme.
*The number of days abroad can vary according to ITS requirements.
These activities are carried out with the support of the European Commission
|The Erasmus Charter for Higher Education||Information for ITS Students who wish to study/train abroad||Information for Students who wish to study at ITS through Erasmus+||Staff Mobility Programmes|