The ITS Counselling Service offers students support with personal issues or difficulties in their personal lives. Each student is offered a maximum of 10 individual counselling sessions each scholastic year. The service is offered free of charge and the process is confidential. All ITS students are welcome to discuss any difficulty that they may be facing in their personal lives, at home, at their place of work or at ITS.
This service offers individual support in the following areas, amongst others:
- Managing Anger
- Managing Stress
- Managing Anxiety
- Overcoming Depression
- Improving Confidence and Self-Esteem
- Developing or Improving Inter-relational Skills
- Developing or Improving Communication Skills
- Developing or Improving Friendships and Relationships
- Assisting in Conflict Resolution
- Overcoming Difficult or Painful Situations
- Discussing Gender and Sexual Orientation
- Discussing Body Image
- Healing from Bullying, Abuse and Harassment
- Ending Addictions
- Coping with Difficult Family Dynamics/Transitions
- Supporting during Breakups and Deaths of Loved ones
- Improving Quality of Life, Health and Happiness
Support in these areas of the students’ lives will not only enhance their experience at ITS, but will also support them during the transition between secondary school and post-secondary school, between childhood and adulthood, improving their health, happiness and well-being, and also positively impacting their future.
Workshops, Talks, Discussions and Group Sessions will also be organised by the Counselling Service throughout the scholastic year, based on the students’ demands.
Should you wish to make an appointment to discuss any personal issues you may be experiencing, or to make a request for a particular topic to be discussed in future talks/discussions organised by the Counselling Service, kindly contact ITS Counsellor:
Ms. Claire Ciantar,
Phone: +356 2379 3301