The Bachelor in International Hospitality Management (hons), is brought in collaboration with the University of Applied Science of Haaga-Helia (Finland).
This MQF Level 6 programme is the first-degree programme with a vocational aspect and hands on experience to be delivered in Malta.
- Manage Hospitality operations with international dimensions
- Comply with social, scientific, cultural and ethical values of the stages of gathering, interpreting and implementing data in the field;
- Apply and use information and communication as required in this area of study
- Innovate operations to attract new business
- Matriculation (MQF Level 4) with a minimum of 1 A level and 3 Intermediates OR 2 A levels and 2 Intermediates (with a minimum of 44 points as per Matrix provided on page 52) AND passes at grade 5 or better in SEC examinations in English, Mathematics and Maltese;
- An ITS Diploma in Events and Leisure, Rooms Division, Travel and Tourism, Food Preparation and Production and Food and Beverage Service MQF Level 4 (or equivalent);
- An ITS Higher National Diploma in Hospitality Management, Rooms Division Events and Leisure, Travel and Tourism, Food preparation and Culinary Arts for Cruise liners, Hotel Management Operations for Cruise liners, Guest service Operations for Cruise liners, Food Preparation and Production and Food and Beverage Service MQF Level 5 (or equivalent) - Students who are in possession of the aforementioned Higher National Diploma (MQF Level 5) can enter the degree programme in the 4th Semester (2nd Year);
- Apply as a mature student, by providing a portfolio with evidence of experience and be subject to an interview prior to acceptance.
This course is scheduled to commence on January 8th 2018, to be completed within a maximum of 5 years.
Lectures will be held on Monday's, Tuesday's and Wednesday's. Most lecturers will start at 5pm, however there will be occasions where lecturers might be scheduled for mornings.
Modules and Fees
You may view modules and fees structures here.
Applications are now open and interested applicants can apply at the Registrar’s office located at ITS in St’Julians between Monday and Friday 08:00 till 17:00. Application form may be downloaded from here.
T | 23793231
Should cohort not be filled, the Institute of Tourism Studies reserves the right to cancel this programme.