Level: MQF Level 5
Course Duration: 2 Semesters
This course is intended for those individuals who are interested in working in incoming and outgoing operation at a junior management level.
This programme of study includes:
- Travel Agency Operations
- Customer Relations Management
- Industry exposure to the Computer Reservation System/s
- E-marketing /E-commerce
- Creativity & Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Tourism & Travel Law
- Marketing Management
- Risk Management
- Transport Management
- Human Resources Management
- Specialised and Innovative Events
- Managing a Small Business
Key Learning Outcomes
- Exhibit sound ethical behaviour in the work place, excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Evaluate and anticipate customer expectations.
- Apply knowledge relating to running a small business.
- Demonstrate knowledge of marketing Malta as a tourist destination.
Successful completion of Programme 2, Part 2 – Diploma in Travel & Tourism Operations (MQF Level 4)
Fields of Work
Destination Management Companies