in academic affiliation with the Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management
This MBA will prepare you to take your next big step in the world of hospitality by providing you with a higher skill set.
This MBA is aimed at those individuals who want to progress to senior roles in the Hospitality industry.
The programme, which employs specific pedagogical approaches, is designed to support and provide students with the necessary analytical and academic skills to successfully complete both taught and research components of this course.
Job Roles May Include
- Senior positions in Marketing, Human Resources, Accounting and Sales
- Senior Property Manager
- Hospitality Revenue Senior Manager
- Destination Senior Manager
- Human Resources Senior Manager
- Senior Administration Manager/Director
- Customer Relations Director
- General Manager
A profiling interview upon admission may be conducted in order to better assist students with their learning process. Admissions of special cases will be referred to ITS’ Admissions Board.
Programme Learning Outcomes
- Systematically devise innovative strategies for hospitality business operations;
- Autonomously and systematically manage specific hospitality operations within an international dimension;
- Employ best practices and put complex theories of hospitality business management into practice in the most efficient and effective ways;
- Creatively apply advanced hospitality marketing principles;
- Promote social, scientific, cultural and ethical values at the stages of gathering, interpreting and implementing data in the hospitality business field;
- Employ innovation techniques within the hospitality business operations in order to sustain and attract new business.
A relevant MQF/EQF Level 6 (180 ECTS)
An MQF/EQF Level 6 degree plus a portfolio evidencing relevant work experience for at least 3 years
An MQF/EQF Level 5 full qualification in Tourism, Hospitality, Business or Management including six years work experience at supervisory/management level. Applicants may also be requested to submit a portfolio evidencing appropriate writing and analytical skills to ensure that the prospective candidate can fully and meaningfully participate in the course.
Ten years proven work experience at supervisory/management level. Applicants may also be requested to submit a portfolio evidencing appropriate writing and analytical skills to ensure that the prospective candidate can fully and meaningfully participate in the course
Applicants must also provide proof of their English proficiency at C1 level
Modules covered in this programme of studies
- Applied Statistics for Business Research
- Service Operations Management
- Business Research Models
- Hotel Asset Management
- Post Graduate Thesis
- Digital Marketing
- Event Operations and Risk Management
- Innovation Leadership
- Managing Human Capital
- Developing and Monitoring Corporate Strategy
- Law and Ethics in the Business world
- Cross Cultural Selling and Marketing
- Special Interest Tourism
- Special Project (Business Research)
€3,000 per semester for EU Nationals
Receive 70% back in tax credit!
with the Get Qualified Scheme
€4,600 per semester for Non-EU Nationals
Last Updated: 8th April 2020
In all instances ITS may decide to refrain from organising a particular course mentioned above in case the number of applicants is low or for any other reason it deems necessary.