2 Semesters + 1 Year IITP
Job Roles May Include
- Guest Service Agent
- Reservations Officer
- Junior Concierge
- Housekeeping Supervisor
- Junior Night Auditor
- Front Office Shift Leader
Programme Learning Outcomes
- Apply knowledge and skills to effectively communicate with guests and colleagues in a professional manner.
- Create various sales opportunities to enable the maximisation of room sales and occupancies.
- Carry-out operations processes in both Front Office and Housekeeping.
- Follow and apply legal requirements pertinent to this area of study.
Successful completion of Certificate in Rooms Division (MQF Level 3).
Last Updated: 7th April 2020