2 Semesters + IITP
Job Roles May Include
- Chef de Rang
- Junior Maître d’hôtel
- Banqueting Supervisor
- Bar Supervisor
Programme Learning Outcomes
- Comply and exhibit sound ethical behaviour on the workplace, excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Apply knowledge and skills towards contemporary systems and theories related to the administrative and operational areas in food and beverage.
- Be responsible for an operational section of the food and beverage department within a hotel and/or catering organisation.
- Be responsible towards the handling of a number of key operational issues that might occur within a hotel or a catering organisation.
- Deliver economic, efficient, effective and environmentally friendly operational performance.
Successful completion of Certificate in Food Preparation & Service (MQF Level 3).
Last Updated: 8th April 2020