Job Roles May Include
- Front Office & Guest Relations Manager
- Reservations Manager
- Executive Housekeeper
- Hospitality Customer Experience Manager
- Hospitality Establishment Manager
- Hospitality Guest Relations Manager
- Duty Manager
- Night Auditor
- Front Office Manager
Programme Learning Outcomes
- Exhibit sound ethical behaviour in the work place, excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Apply knowledge and skills to effectively communicate with guests and colleagues in a professional manner.
- Be responsible for handling verbal and written complaints.
- Be responsible for key operational processes in both front office and housekeeping.
- Apply revenue management theories to achieve maximum revenues in line with a budget.
Successful completion of Diploma in Rooms Division Operations (MQF Level 4).
Last Updated: 7th April 2020