Kindly refer to Page 52
Job Roles May Include
- Events Planner
- Events Manager
- Event Specialist
- Events Sales and Marketing Manager
- DMC Manager
- Fair and Conventions Coordinator
- Conference & Banqueting Manager
Programme Learning Outcomes
- Independently implements the necessary operational and managerial tasks related to hospitality events.
- Manage effectively team members within a hospitality event related department.
- Solve problems which might arise during the planning, organisation and implementation of various hospitality events.
- Propose creative and innovative initiatives and solutions for customised hospitality events.
- Deal effectively, efficiently and in an ethical manner within a demanding work environment.
- Plan and design an event that incorporates project management and financial planning.
Successful completion of Diploma in Events Operations (MQF Level 4).
Last Updated: 8th April 2020