2 Semesters + IITP
Job Roles May Include
- Chef de Partie
- Pastry Chef de Partie
- Chef Tournant
Programme Learning Outcomes
- Maintain health and safety practices in a kitchen environment and be able to follow and carry out the necessary Hygiene & Safety procedures.
- Prepare and produce dishes at the right temperature, using well-balanced ingredients and served to the exact consistency.
- Prepare a selection of cold and hot food, sauces, desserts and baked products including bread.
- Reach a holistic understanding and be able to produce various national and ethnic cuisines.
- Implement recipe costing and Standard Operational Procedures.
Successful completion of Certificate in Food Preparation & Service (MQF Level 3).
Last Updated: 7th April 2020