2 Semesters + IITP
Job Roles May Include
- Events Coordinator
- Events Supervisor
- F&B Coordinator
- Event Sales Executive
Programme Learning Outcomes
- Exhibit responsibility towards an operational section within a hotel in relation to events and other types of functions.
- Carry-out contemporary systems and theories related to the administrative and operational areas within this sector.
- Apply sound ethical behaviour on the workplace, excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Assess and address a number of key operational issues that might occur within a hotel or a catering organisation.
- Apply accounting and budgeting knowledge and skills to the operation of events.
- Deliver economic, efficient, effective and environmentally friendly operational performance.
Successful completion of Certificate in Events (MQF Level 3).
Last Updated: 8th April 2020